Saturday, June 06, 2009

Way Beyond Dreamy . . .

Evan Thomas of Newsweek actually tells the furrowing-legged Chris Matthews* and the other Kool-Aid® drinkers over at MSNBC that, unlike Ronald Reagan -- who was just a parochial, chauvanistic, provincial American -- that Obama is above America, and -- get this -- even "above the world."

Then, Thomas actually comes right out and says that Obama is now "sort of God." Here's the exact quote:
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

No, I'm not kidding. Evan Thomas said that.

He even claimed that this is Obama's task . . . his "job!"

Listen! (Video via, NewsBusters & MediaResearch Center)





Boy . . . we mere mortal Americans are in big trouble! Looks like we may have a few tasks to perform -- starting with cancelling any subscription to Newsweek.

UPDATE: 06/07/09 Apparently not wanting to be outdone by some cuckoo publisher of an American "news" magazine that has headed south for the duration, a French restauranteur has claimed "I saw God before me" when he eyeballed Michelle Obama in his Paris eatery last night!

"I saw God before me," he said, "because I saw this smile that a million people have seen around the world. I saw her (Michelle) radiant. ... It's idiotic, but it's like that."

Okay. I'll agree with the "idiotic" part.

*Oh. Sorry about the failure to issue the obligatory Olbermann-Content Alert in posting the "furrowing-up-my-leg" video.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home